Foresthill – Placer County, California
Foresthill California 95631
ALL ABOUT FORESTHILL, CALIFORNIA
This page was last updated on February 18, 2019.
Foresthill is a census designated place in Southwest Placer County, located in the Greater Sacramento Area of Northern California. It is famous for the Foresthill Bridge (also known as the Auburn-Foresthill Bridge). Foresthill borders the Middle Fork American River and is adjacent to Auburn.
FORESTHILL, CALIFORNIA – FACTS
- Population: 1,475 residents
- Median age: 36.6 years
- Median household income: $50,999 (2016)
- Median home value: $406,100 (Jan 2019)
- Median home age: 29 years
- Own vs. rent: 76% own, 24% rent
- Zip code: 95631
- Area code: 530
FORESTHILL, CALIFORNIA – LINKS
FORESTHILL, CALIFORNIA – REAL ESTATE
Links to more information about real estate in Auburn, California:
FORESTHILL, CALIFORNIA – SCHOOLS
FORESTHILL, CALIFORNIA – WEATHER
The average monthly temperature in January is between 36 degrees and 55 degrees (Fahrenheit). In comparison, the average monthly temperature in January is between 56 degrees and 90 degrees.
- Elevation: 1,350 feet
- Annual rainfall: 54.21 inches
- Annual snowfall: 46.22 inches
- Days of full sun per year: 165 days