Auburn – Placer County, California
Auburn California 95602 95603
ALL ABOUT AUBURN, CALIFORNIA
This page was last updated on February 18, 2019.
Auburn is a city in Southwest Placer County, located in the Greater Sacramento Area of Northern California.
North Auburn is a census designated place and is located on the north side of the city of Auburn.
The northern part of unincorporated Auburn is located in Nevada County and it is home to Lake of the Pines and Darkhorse Golf Club.
Auburn is adjacent to Newcastle, Lincoln, Cool, Foresthill, Meadow Vista, Lake Combie and Grass Valley.
AUBURN, CALIFORNIA – FACTS
- Population (Auburn): 13,997 residents (2017)
- Population (North Auburn): 13,022 residents (2010)
- Median age: 50.3 years
- Median household income: $60,219 (2016)
- Median home value: $463,870 (Jan 2019)
- Median home age: 34 years
- Own vs. rent: 55% own, 45% rent
- Zip codes: 95602, 95603, 95604
- Area code: 530
AUBURN, CALIFORNIA – LINKS
- City of Auburn, California
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce
- Old Town Auburn Business Association
- Auburn Bowman Community Plan
AUBURN, CALIFORNIA – REAL ESTATE
Links to more information about real estate in Auburn, California:
- 2018 Auburn Extreme Homes
- Auburn Greens Condominiums
- Home Values in Auburn, CA 95602
- Home Values in Auburn, CA 95603
AUBURN, CALIFORNIA – SCHOOLS
- Alta Vista Community Charter School (K-5) B-
- Auburn Elementary School (K-5) B-
- Bowman Charter School (K-8) A
- Confluence High School (10-12)
- E.V. Cain Middle School (6-8) B-
- Forty-Niner ROP (10-12)
- Maidu Virtual Charter Academy (9-12) C+
- Placer County Community Schools (K-12)
- Placer County Court Schools (K-12)
- Placer County Pathways Charter (K-12)
- Placer County Special Education (K-12)
- Placer High School (9-12) A-
- Placer School For Adults
- Rock Creek Elementary (K-5) C
- Skyridge Elementary (K-5) B-
- Forest Lake Christian School (K-12) B
- Pine Hills Adventist Academy (K-12) B+
- St. Joseph Catholic School (K-8)
AUBURN, CALIFORNIA – WEATHER
The average monthly temperature in January is between 36 degrees and 55 degrees (Fahrenheit).
In comparison, the average monthly temperature in July is between 56 degrees and 95 degrees.
- Elevation: 898 feet
- Annual rainfall: 35.01 inches
- Annual snowfall: 1.55 inches
- Days of full sun per year: 165 days