About Leilani Souza
Leilani Souza is from Honolulu, Hawaii. As a military brat, she lived in Germany in the late 80’s and attended Mannheim American High School. Born with a love for travel, she has traveled to 17 countries by age 25. Leilani even moved to Paris right after her 18th birthday and learned French while living there for 2 1/2 years.
In 1992, Leilani returned stateside from Europe. Instead of returning home to Hawaii, she decided to embark on a new adventure by moving to California. Leilani went to work for Hyatt Hotels Palo Alto and lived in Mountain View with her white Persian kitten. Her next job as a new car service consultant in San Jose was where she met Bob and married him two years later.
Bob and Leilani bought their first house together in Discovery Bay in 1998. At that time, most buyers relied on the newspaper and magazines to look at homes for sale. Being tech savvy, Leilani searched online to find their new home. This home buying experience was how she discovered her passion for real estate. Leilani decided to take the leap into a real estate career and got her license a year later!
As a brand new Realtor, she began working part time on weekends while keeping her day job in Palo Alto. She had a generous salary as the Executive Administrator for Southwall Technologies. After 6 months, Leilani made the decision to become a full time agent with Alain Pinel Realtors. In her first year, she sold over $5.5 million of residential real estate. Together with Bob, they have achieved more than they dreamed to be possible by going into real estate.
Once their investments began to generate passive income, Bob and Leilani found financial freedom. This allowed Leilani to pursue a pastime she loves, teaching Yoga and Pilates. In October 2016, she began teaching yoga classes at various locations. A year later, Leilani became a Pilates Instructor at Life Time Athletic in Roseville. In 2018, she earned the prestigious Peak Pilates Level II certification.
- Residential Real Estate Sales
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Contracts & Disclosures
- Real Estate Negotiations
- 20 years experience in residential real estate sales
- 18 years experience in residential property management
- Real Estate Broker/Owner since 2002 (Real Estate Agent since 1999)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- e-PRO (National Association of REALTORS Certification)
- TRC (Transnational Referral Certification)
- Over $60 Million in sales (closed residential real estate transactions)
- NAR (National Association of REALTORS) member since 1999
- CAR (California Association of REALTORS) member since 1999
- PCAR (Placer County Association of REALTORS) member since 2004
- MetroList MLS Subscriber (Serving the Greater Sacramento Area)
- Previous member of CCAR (Contra Costa Association of REALTORS)
- Previous member of BEAR (Bay East Association of REALTORS)
Bob and Leilani are empty nesters, but their four furkids will always remain in their hearts. Pictured below is their Cane Corso family: Mamma Giulietta, son Cyrano, daughter Cypress and Big Daddy Romeo on the far right. Bob and Leilani think of them, talk about them and miss them every single day. The furkids were such a huge part of their lives for 17 years. They first imported Romeo and Giulietta from Italy in December 2001. The last one to go to Rainbow Bridge was their sweet little boy Cyrano, who passed away in September 2018.