Souza Realty specializes in foreclosures, trustee sales, rehabs and flips, real estate investments, income property, lots & land, custom home design and development. Souza Realty is owned and operated by Bob & Leilani Souza,
who have both been in the real estate industry since 1999.
Bob & Leilani Souza work with buyers & sellers in Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Loomis and Granite Bay, as well as Auburn, Penryn, Newcastle and Meadow Vista. They provide auction bidding services for cash buyers who want to purchase homes, condos, ranches, lots & land or commercial property at Placer County trustee sale auctions.
Bob & Leilani Souza not only have access to REO / bank owned listings, short sales and traditional sales, but they also have a foreclosure database of properties scheduled for auction at Placer County trustee's sales.
If you're interested in buying foreclosures and properties at Placer County trustee sales, contact Bob & Leilani Souza at Souza Realty for a free consultation to discuss your goals and answer questions about the services they provide and the terms of their exclusive Buyer-Broker Agreement.
Bob Souza - DRE #01306337
Leilani Souza - DRE #01262541
PAST PROJECT - COMPLETED AND SOLD:
Ruby Hill Vineyard Estates - Livermore Wine Country
611 E. Vineyard Avenue, Livermore, CA 94550
Sold for $2,435,000
This quintessential vineyard estate sits on 19.79 acres of land, 15.6 acres
of which are planted in Chardonnay. The vineyard is professionally managed
by The Wine Group for Concannon Vineyards and it is income-producing.
Bob & Leilani Souza purchased this lot in 2005, designed the home, built it and sold it themselves in 2010. There are vineyard and oak tree views from every room in the house and the back faces the historic Fenestra Winery.
* 7,907 sq. ft. of conditioned living area (14,628 sq. ft. total under roof)
* 5 bedrooom suites, 6 full baths, 2 half baths plus 2 laundry rooms
* 12-car garage (6-car + RV garage) and workshop, gated motor court
* Circular driveway around porte cochere leads to an enclosed courtyard
* Interlocking pavers in courtyard, patio areas, driveway, motor court
* Upstairs & rear loggias have fireplaces, ceiling fans, flat screen TVs
* Technologically advanced smart wiring, photovoltaic solar system
* Authentic clay tile roof, Jeld-Wen Premium wood windows
* Exquisite ceiling treatments - coved, groin vault, barrel, wood plank
* Sunken formal living room w/44" fireplace, formal dining room
* Massive great room w/44" fireplace, built-in entertainment center
* Home office w/36" fireplace, interior and exterior french doors
* Home theater, game room w/38" fireplace, bonus room/dance studio
* Award-winning Savage Designer Cabinets with Enkeboll moldings
* Dream kitchen w/ 7' x 14' island, butler's kitchen, outdoor kitchen
* Burgundy red handmade Lacanche French range (made in France)
* Versatile Gaggenau steam oven, 60" built-in freezer & refrigerator
* Luxurious master bedroom w/38" fireplace and vineyard views
* Neptune Osaka round Japanese jetted tub, slipper clawfoot tub
* Round shower with a 16" ceiling-mount Grohe rain shower head, body sprays, his & hers handheld sprayers and a Kohler DTV shower system
Condos in Rocklin
Condos in Roseville
Extreme Homes 2010
Extreme Homes 2011
Foreclosure Activity Reports
New Granite Bay foreclosures
New Loomis foreclosures
New Lincoln foreclosures
New Newcastle foreclosures
New Penryn foreclosures
New Rocklin foreclosures
New Roseville foreclosures
Placer County Lots/Land Sales
Placer County Trustee Sales
New 2011 California and Federal Laws Affecting The Real Estate Industry
The "New" American Dream...
It's No Longer Simply Homeownership
Top Ten Tips for Tenants In
Today's Tough Times
What Is The Best Way To Buy Foreclosures?
What Is The Difference Between Preforeclosure, Auction and Bank Owned Properties?
Why Should I Hire a Real Estate Specialist for Short Sales, Investments, Foreclosures or
Land? Aren't All Real Estate
Agents the Same?
Would A Buyer NOT Buy A
Home On A Street With A